March 25, 2022 – RINER is pleased to sponsor WTS International – Houston Chapter and to have attended their recent Recognition Awards Luncheon to support WTS in their commitment to advancing the careers of women in transportation.
Congratulations to all the winners:
- WOMAN OF THE YEAR: Liza R. Amar, P.E., AICP, Associate, Discipline Leader – Multimodal Operations and Forecasting at CDM Smith
- 2022 YOUNG ENGINEER OF THE YEAR: Victoria Mota, E.I.T., Senior Associate at Traffic Engineers, Inc.
- MEMBER OF THE YEAR: Ashley E. Jones, M.A., RPA
- ROSA PARKS DIVERSITY LEADERSHIP AWARD: CDM Smith
- INNOVATIVE TRANSPORTATION SOLUTIONS: Vision Zero Project, Harris County Engineering Department with Gradient Group, LLC
- EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR: Gunda Corporation
- HONORABLE RAY LAHOOD AWARD: Robert Trevino, P.E., Executive Director, Harris County Toll Road Authority