Yarrington Distribution Center
RINER provided geotechnical engineering and construction materials testing (CMT) for five Class A industrial warehouse buildings totaling 1,392,359 SF. This project, Yarrington Distribution Center, is located at 24801 North Interstate 35 in Kyle, Texas, on a 110-acre property with direct access to I-35 between Austin and San Antonio. Infrastructure improvements includes construction of two new roadways. And is a State of the Art design and best-in-class building spec.
Square footage for the five (5) buildings is as follows:
- Building One has a reported area of 224,240 square feet;
- Building Two was reported at 474,397 SF;
- Building Three was reported at 347,160 square feet;
- Building Four was reported at 206,262 square feet; and
- Building Five was reported at 140,300 square feet
The project is scheduled for completion by February 2023.
Kyle, Texas known as the “Pie Capital of Texas” is also one of the fastest growing cities in Texas.